Monday, January 23, 2012

Get Rich with a Trick

No. Not the simple magic trick you do with cards or so. Using a math formula to trick a company of some sort for its money. It's a simple formula, using exponential function. Here's unwell phased way to express the function.
Say you want to start off with a penny for you first day of work. And on the next day, it doubles, leaving you with 2 pennies. And the next is 4 pennies and so on.

I suppose this would only work, if you're an independent contractor (I don't know what a independent contractor does but anyways.), or if the company asks you for the rate you want. All you have to do is work for a month, 30 days to be exact. You'll become a millionaire. Simple as that, don't you think?
ƒ(x)= 0.01•2^x

If you do the math, the outcome of 30 days, which x represent the number of days worked. You would become 10 million dollars richer. Hiring a lawyer could come in handy if the company sues you for scam. Alternating the a value in the formula, to half a penny, or so. Depending on you. You would be able to go unnoticed using this scam. And continue using this formula.

For personal reasons I might delete this post on Monday, and also I'm not the one who came up with this idea, but rather it was told to me.

-Corey

4 comments:

  1. Ok I get $1,037,418.24 with that formula. Excuse me while I go renegotiate my contract......

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may have put an extra zero somewhere, because I get 10,737,418.24. or... you just forgot to put a number somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I left out an entire 7. My bad. Well, that's even better, isn't it? 10 million!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, That is crazy! now if I could only find a way to apply that.

    ReplyDelete